Return To Gallery Menu
 
Mt. Oreb Depot 1972
Photo posted to CCET Facebook Group by Jim Detty on January 19, 2018. Photo Credited to Jim Henry. Comment from post…

Some photos of the N&W depot in Mt. Oreb while in its original location, taken by Jim Henry of Waverly, Ohio in 1972 and 1973. Depot closed for business on November 2, 1973 and as can be seen in the N&W train order, was moved a couple of years later to its current location.
 
Location: Mt. Oreb, OH Date: 1/1/1972
Source: Jim Detty Personal Collection
Photo ID: 1443
Photo Link: Click Here To See Original
Categories: Mt. Oreb Depot and Caboose |  Depots | 
Quick Link Menu | Home

Western Ohio Story
    Concept
    History
    System Map

Peavine Division Layout
    About the Peavine Layout
    Track Plan
    Guiding Principles
    Engine Roster
    Industries
Other Layouts
    Marien Switching District
    Offal, IN Branch

Influences and Inspirations
    Favorite Layouts

How Do
    Paperwork
The Real Peavine
    About the Peavine
    Prototype Industries
    1987 Inspection Trip
    1965 Timetable

Photo Galleries
    Prototype Gallery
    Peavine Gallery
       Walk The Line
    Model Gallery
About
    Owner: David Lamb
    Contact the WO
    About The Site
    About The Home Page
 
Copyright 2013 - 2022